Monday, October 14, 2013

Autumn Shoe Swap

As the weather gets colder, the time comes for those of us with more clothes than closet to do the big seasonal rotate. I begin with the shoes, and I got that little task accomplished today, since I had the day off of work, and it was gloomy out.

So, here are the summer shoes, on their way to a plastic container put out of the way (Excuse the quality of the picture, it was darkish, like I said...):


And here are the winter shoes, having emerged from their plastic container cocoon:


And of course, the boots (this picture is even worse, because it's in the closet):


Next is the clothes rotate, I envision that happening next weekend. I should have done it today, since it's going to be COLD this week, but I just plain didn't get to it.

So, shoes.

1 comment:

KS Girl Love my Chiefs said...

I have been thinking about my seasonal clothes rotation. Funny how the weather dictates our timetable! Lots of shoes!